There are many different types of sinks available on the market today. From undermount sinks to single-bowl sinks to vessel sinks. They also come in many different price ranges and different styles and designs.
It’s important to select the right sink for you so that you don’t end up with buyer’s remorse.
Below is a list of the top sink manufacturers and for each of those manufacturers I’ve included reviews from other consumers of their bathrooms sinks.
The goal here is to help you make an informed decision when it comes to which brand and type of sink is right for you.
1. Ruvati 25-inch Drop-in Tight Radius Topmount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl
- Water Resistant
- Pleasing appearance
- There’s no overflow
- Drip hole is not a standard size
- Installation requires a bit of extra work
The Ruvati RVH8007 is the perfect example of low maintenance and high performance. This sink is well-thought-out and built with the user in mind.
The RVH8007 features a �?drop-in stainless steel top-mount sink design, which makes this sink unobtrusive and efficient. For easy cleaning, the sink comes with a �?fullness measure�? at the bottom. It also has a �?twin-gauge chip proof rim,�? as described by Ruvati.
As far as water resistance is concerned, with the included drip hole and screws, using the RVH8007 gets a little difficult. Since the included screws don’t allow the use of the provided drip hole, you have to get new screws and drill a hole of your choice if you want to use it.
2. Ruvati RVH7120 Bar Prep Sink 23" x 8" Narrow Trough Undermount 16 Gauge
- Discounted price
- Great quality
- Perfect for our kitchen
- Small, but not too small
- Easy to install
- Can be difficult to clean
- Sinks are not deep enough
Before buying a Ruvati sink, we were looking for a new one that we could use for our kitchen. We contacted a few places to get recommendations about what kind of sink would be best, and we got a few different types of sinks. We looked into farmhouse sinks, double bowls, and utility sinks. We also were looking for one that had a built in garbage disposal.
The Ruvati Sink came in last, but we decided to give it a chance. We thought that it was off our list, but the guy at the shop said that he had just finished installing one, and he was extremely pleased.
3. Ruvati 15-inch Workstation Bar Prep Sink Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl
- Great addition to bar prep
- 15” depth helps to save space
- Easy to install
- Convenient bottom cutout for drain
- Stainless Steel construction
- Strong legs
Ruvati’s Workstation single bowl undermount sink is a great addition to kitchen or bar preparation.
This sink is about 15 inches deep, and provides plenty of space to install the bottom half of your dishwasher, food waste container, trash can, prep bowl, etc. You’ll also find it easy to install and maintain.
Plus, the sink comes with a convenient cutout at the base so you can quickly hook up your drain.
4. Ruvati 33 x 22 inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- High quality ceramic
- Easy to clean
- Good value for money
- Stable under high pressure
- Easy to install
- Includes elegant mounting clips
- One sink is reliable and convenient
- Bright and durable color
- Attractive design
- Various sizes of the sink to choose
- The sound of water fall is audible sometimes
- If we hit with a hammer it’s broke
- The cleaning of one sink is difficult due to its low draining hole
- Nowadays these single bowl sinks are less popular in North America.
- The wall around the sink is thicker than other sinks.
This sink is unique in its dual-mount design. This means that it can be mounted in two different ways on the countertop – one for a 33-inch sink and two for a 22-inch sink. You can choose the size based on your kitchen’s size, also the ones who have limited space. The Ceramic Granite composite sink has multiple color options to fit your kitchen’s decor so you can customize it to your liking. The dark or bright colored options provide better contrast with the food.
5. Ruvati 28-inch Undermount 16 Gauge Tight Radius Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl
- High quality
- Efficient water drainage
- Good surface area
- Easy to install
- Can scratch easily
- Prone to rusting
The Ruvati RVH7250SS is an affordable, high quality undermount stainless steel sink that’s great for mid-range budgets. This is one of the best stainless steel sinks in its price range. It offers many features that costlier sinks lack, such as a 5-year warranty and a quality matt finish.
It’s made of 16-gauge stainless steel. This thickness makes it durable and resistant to dents and scratches. However, it can still scratch or nick. Also, it might experience rusting if you do not properly maintain it. To counter rusting, you should hand wash the sink and dry it thoroughly after every wash. Never leave water sitting in the sink, especially overnight.
Other than that, the Ruvati RVH7250SS has everything you’re looking for in a stainless steel sink. It has a tight radius (this means that it curves around the drain), which allows for better water drainage. The kitchen sink has a finish that’s easy to clean and resists scratches and dents. The undermount hole also fits 16-gauge countertops.
6. Ruvati Gunmetal Black Matte Stainless Steel 33-inch Apron-Front Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
This Sink is beautiful. The faucet looks nice with it. The size is nice, and it was easy to install.
The shipping box was completely tore up when I received it, so it looked like it was shipped back with the damage. Ruvati said that is was a unmarked box, so they sent another. The second box was the same way, so I’m not too sure what to think of that! This one was also had damage.
I had to have a friend look at it because the faucet was wrapped up, and it said there were no faucets with the sink.
7. Ruvati 30-inch Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Stainless Steel Single Bowl
- Generous free-standing design
- Sleek and fashionable
- Quality solid stainless steel construction
- Attractive finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
The basin is larger than the standard 30-inch sink so it will not work in most kitchens. It might require additional framing and carpentry to make it fit.
The Ruvati 30” Farmhouse Apron-front Sink is an excellent buy for the money as it provides good bang for your buck. This farmhouse sink will look great in any traditional kitchen as it has a generous free-standing design while still giving you plenty of space to work with in the sink.
The elegant design makes this sink look like a luxury item for much less than comparable products. However, the overall most important feature for this sink is its superior material quality. The sink is made of a solid stainless steel construction, giving it a superior durability, reliability, and toughness.
8. Ruvati 33 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Single Bowl
- Fireclay material makes it easy to maintain
- Includes a rectangular sink and matching drain board
- Can be installed right- or left-hand
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Well-insulated, which helps prevent heat transfer from cooktops and countertops
- Great value for its price
- Doesn’t chip easily, which is a common problem with other sinks
- The white color goes with most kitchen cabinets
- Has an antique European look
- Holes on the sink, cutting board, and drain board are precisely drilled for a perfect fit
- The sink has a dark finish that makes it more difficult to clean
- There’s not a lot of space between the faucet and the edge of the sink
- You should be careful when using the faucet, as it may scrape against the side of the sink
- Won’t work with existing faucet holes, so you have to drill new ones
- Not suitable for placement under an island
A sink is a sink … right? Wrong! When a certain style of sink works perfectly for your space, you’ll never look at simple bowls and basins the same way again. Ruvati sinks are made from ceramic, granite or glass. They are available in both undermount and topmount styles. You can also select between small and large, round and rectangular versions. Ruvati also has your faucet and chrome handles to match your new sink.