Today there are a lot of Kohler shower heads reviews that are available, offering several shower head models to choose from.
Kohler is one of the leading manufacturers of bathroom fixtures. Their shower heads are best known for their features and their technology.
This company puts out a variety of shower head models, also referred to as "spa wand shower heads."
To protect the water delivery system of the home, home stability and health, it is a great idea to look into Kohler shower heads reviews.
While it is acceptable to use a shower head that came with the home when you purchased it, what if you want something new? Or need to replace something that is broken?
Take inventory of your bathroom fixtures now and take a look at Kohler shower heads reviews.
The shower heads that are produced by Kohler are not ordinary. The shower heads that are produced by Kohler are not ordinary. These shower heads are reminiscent of the shower heads found in the most luxurious spas.
Kohler shower heads reviews are easy to find. Once you realize that you want to purchase a shower head, you have the option of going to the store and selecting one. However, shopping from home and doing Kohler shower heads reviews may be the better route.
|KOHLER Flipside Hand Held Shower Head 4 Functions||Best Overall|
|KOHLER K-72419-Cp Awaken G110 Multifunction Showerhead||Budget Pick|
|KOHLER K-76472-BN HydroRail Artifacts Vibrant Brushed Nickel||Upgrade Pick|
1. KOHLER Flipside Hand Held Shower Head 4 Functions
- The shower head offers an impressive number of functions including its own pause feature, meaning you can enjoy the versatility that will come in handy
- The spray settings are at an excellent rate. It isn’t too fast that it’s going to hurt you ‖ you can enjoy a gentle flow
- It is easy to install
- The included hand held shower allows you to give your back a little help when showering
- The flexibility of being able to do different showering techniques makes up for the higher price tag that you might find at first
- It isn’t meant to complement another shower head. It’s meant to be the only one in your bathroom
- There’s the possibility that some of your spray functions might stop working when the water pressure in your shower changes.
This shower head is a little on the more expensive side but lets you be able to save on water. This feature is an option for people who live in drought areas or in apartments where they are limited to a certain amount of water per week.
2. KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP Forte 2.5 GPM Single-Function Wall-Mount Showerhead
- Efficient in conserving water.
Although this showerhead is not advertised to save water, it saves about 25 percent more water than most other showerheads. It uses about 2.5 gallons of water per minute when in use, yet feels like a normal showerhead.
Can be adjusted according to what you need.
It comes with different spray settings to choose from. While the showerhead you have in your house right now might be a multi-setting showerhead, it doesn’t give you the convenience of adjusting the settings according to your convenience. With the Forte, you get the extra convenience of choosing between six settings with a simple twist of the handle.
3. KOHLER K-72419-Cp Awaken G110 Multifunction Showerhead
- Multiple settings
- Very easy to install
- Looks expensive and modern
- Excellent customer service
There are a lot of shower heads out there, but this one is our top pick for the best shower head because of its unbeatable combination of features. It’s stylish, water-efficient , and easy to install.
The Kohler Shower head is easy to install and has a decent weight. It’s tall too, which means you can put it on the wall in the shower and have plenty of clearance to move around.
The showerhead has three settings, including full-blast, multiple jet, and power massage. It’s easy to switch between these modes, but it’s not easy to see which mode you’re in at a glance; however, some people don’t use the shower head to switch modes anyway.
4. KOHLER K-76472-BN HydroRail Artifacts Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Easy to install and move – no tools required and won't leave any trace marks
- In total 4 working spray settings like rain, full, top, and bottom
- Very easy to maintain as it is built with ceramic disc valves that are rust-proof and longer lasting than metal
- The shower head comes with a one year limited warranty. This should give you enough time to take it home and make sure it is working for you and see if it is a good fit for your bathroom, without you worrying about possible defects
- The water is spray is not consistent and water flow splashes on your back.
5. KOHLER 7392-BL Rainhead Arm And Flange
Check out the Kohler Rainhead if you want something that will make your shower feel more luxurious. It’s a great way to pamper yourself in the morning.
Your shower can improve with the addition of the Kohler Rainhead 7392-BL. The rainfall showerhead delivers a dense, full blast that also has plenty of pressure. It feels like you’re standing in a warm rain shower. I’ve tried three different showerheads in this style (massage, rain, and the waterhandler) and this one is my favorite of the three. The water comes out at a steady rate and doesn’t feel like it gets stuck in certain parts of your body.
I have used the Kohler for over six months now and it has held up really well. The only thing that is a little bit of a problem is that the water pressure can get a little inconsistent on days when I have been running the water for a long period of time. This seems to be a common problem with rain showerheads though. Other than that, I’m very happy with it and would highly recommend it if you’re looking for a massage rain showerhead.
6. KOHLER 7396-TT 3" straight ceiling-mount showerarm and flange
- Creates an impressive spray that hits your body evenly
- Minimalist, modern design suits just about any decor
- Quality product that will last a long time
- Price tag is higher than most showerheads
- Some reviewers report that the showerhead can be heavy
If you want a showerhead that will last a long time, the Kohler® 7396-TT is a great choice.
It has a quality design that will complement just about any bathroom. It sticks out from the wall very minimally, which can be important if you need space on the side of a tub or shower. The showerhead comes with a 6-foot flange that will help to allow for easy, sturdy installation.
The showerhead was designed to project a variety of different spray settings. There are six different settings in total. The only downside is that some reviewers reported the showerhead as being a little bit heavy.
7. KOHLER K-7394-CP 6-Inch Ceiling Mount Showerarm
This Kohler shower head exceeded expectations in every way imaginable. It’s an absolute knockout of a shower head.
This straight arm showerhead is “slimline”, which is very useful and convenient in places where your showerhead has to share space with a lot of other shower accessories, e.g. a bathtub. It’s also very good for low-ceilinged bathrooms.
One of the coolest things about this bather is its “Rain Air” body sprays. The four body sprays work together perfectly, outputting a uniform blast of water.
8. Kohler 13688-BL Showerhead
- Easy to install
- Good quality construction
- Nice aesthetics
- Low water pressure
- Doesn’t offer any spray nozzle settings
Adding a new showerhead to your bathroom is an easy way to update a bathroom without having to do a lot of structural work.
The first (and cheapest) option that we like is the Kohler 13688-BL 13-Inch Kohler Showerhead. This showerhead comes with a matte black finish and an easy hang bracket for mounting the head to your shower pipe. This is a tried-and-true design that’s easy to adjust for different heights.
You can easily set this showerhead up for handheld operation using the hand-held shower hose adapter. This gives you the ability to rinse your dog, clean the shower area, or blast away soap scum. The unit also ships with an adjustable shower arm that allows you to easily sl