Finding an American Standard Toilet Reviews shouldn’t be something that you should ever worry about with the massive amount of information there is out there.
These are some of the reviews for the American Standard Toilet Reviews that are available:
1. American Standard 2887.216.020 H2 Option 2-Piece Dual Flush Elongated Toilet
- Two-Piece, Elongated Bowl Won’t Crack
- Easy to Install
- High Quality
- Powerful Performance
- Good For High Traffic Areas
- Dual-Flush Options
- Not as Quiet as Other Toilets
- Longer Water Fill Time Than Most
- Some Segmentation Issues
- Not as Durable on Rough Surfaces
American Standard is a brand that has been around for a very long time, and for good reason. They’re one of the best brands when it comes to producing high quality bathroom and kitchen fixtures. True to their name, American Standard products are built to stand the test of time and to deliver an excellent performance.
This two piece toilet is one of their more popular models. Rather than a single piece like older toilets, this upgrade is two pieces that can be easily removed for cleaning. It’s made of vitreous china, which is simple to wash but still durable.
It has power water clean, something that you can’t find on many other toilets. This adds to the performance of cleaning, promotes fast flushing, and gives your bathroom that extra shine.
2. American Standard 2403128.222 Compact Cadet 3-FloWise Tall Height 1-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet
- Has top-in-class flushing technology
- Compact design ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Durable porcelain construction
- Meets stricter water efficiency standards compared to the previous Cadet model
- Available in two attractive finishes (Biscuit, Bone)
- One of the cheapest models in the Compact series
- Easy to clean
- Includes a quiet and sturdy 1.28 GPF flushing system and 2 in. flush valve
- Easily accessible for cleaning
- Seat is included
- Thinner design compared to previous models
- Have to pay quite a bit to get this compact version of the Cadet models
- A bit more complicated to install compared to other models (not really worth the effort)
- Seat is made of hard plastic
- Does not come with a floating seat option as advertised
3. American Standard 2988101.020 Cadet 3 FloWise 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Right Height Round Front Toilet
American Standard Cadet Toilet is equipped with an EverClean Surface that’s resistant to bacteria, mold, germs, and odors, whereas the AquaPiston’s wash down holes feature an Open Channel Wave that directs water in a circular motion for easy, thorough rinsing.
The Cadet’s Flushmate Power assist flushing system provides a quick, powerful flush while its trip lever has a SoftClose seat, which closes slowly and quietly. The Flushmate’s no seat wrench makes installation hassle-free, whereas the EcoPush’s pressing arms give a soft touch to the bowl’s surface.
As for the reason why a close-coupled round bowl is superior to an elongated one is that it’s easier to maneuver, especially when you’re limiting your bathroom space.
4. American Standard 270BD001.020 Cadet 3 Right Height Round Front Two-Piece Triangle Toilet
- Good price
- Quick and easy to install
- Quiet flush
- Sleek design
5. American Standard 2034.014.222 Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet
- Strong, sturdy, and reliable
- Good looking design
- Includes a high quality seat
American Standard is a bathroom supply manufacturer that has been around since 1901, and they have a good reputation for making quality products. Their Champion-4 toilet is a hard hitting model that is comfortable to sit on while also creating less splashing during use.
The innovative glaLINK connecting system makes this toilet very easy to install with fast and efficient water connection. The included porcelain seat comes with a nice design that will be a great match if you already have a similar color in your bathroom.
The toilet is elongated and comes with a 16.5-inch wide seat to provide more space for your backside. This toilet is fully ADA compliant in case you need to use it for handicap access.
6. American Standard 297AA204-291 Advanced Clean 100 SpaLet Toilet
- ADA compliant
- Low-waste design
- Includes washlet
- Larger capacity (1.28 gallons per flush)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-glide seat
- 16,000 RPM spray
- Short warranty
- Installation not included
- Can only be purchased online.
7. American Standard 2093100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Wall-Mounted Toilet
- Very affordable compared to other wall-mounted toilets
- Delivers more water volume than most units like it
- Comes with all the necessary mounting and installation hardware
- Tougher than many of its competitors
- Main tank has a tendency to leak, and it’s difficult to replace
- Tank lid tends to rust
- A bit over-priced… but not too much
All in all, this tankless toilet is a pretty good product, but it’s not perfect. It’s a lot more affordable than many of its competitors, which is one of the reasons why it makes it on this list. It’s powerful, and it smells good.
American Standard has been a mainstay in this industry for decades, and most of their products are hyped for being high-quality. Overall, this product has been very well-received and is one of the best in its class.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which toilet is better American Standard or Glacier Bay?
Thinking about purchasing an American Standard or Glaciar Bay toilet? You have more options than one would think. There are actually over 35 different toilets from each brand. We found, and you can as well, that they all have different features, ratings, and prices. The water closet you choose is a matter of preference, but we found that some stand out more than others.
If you are comparing American Standard and Glacier Bay toilets then you should not just consider the features available, but rather the functionality of the product. Both brands offer their products at different price points. It’s up to you to decide which is the winner based on your budget and needs.
What's the best toilet on the market?
Ah, this a loaded question. That's like asking, “What's the best song on the radio?” It's really a matter of personal preference. Perhaps you hate country or classical music and think those two genres should be eliminated entirely. And while you may love a particular song, your spouse may hate that same song. Our recommendation is that you should buy a toilet that you enjoy using, and that works for your particular set-up. You are not making a mistake that you will one day regret. Think of your next toilet purchase like buying music. Are you downloading a song or are you buying a CD?
What's the best American Standard toilet?
American Standard Toilet Reviews: The best American Standard toilet is the Cadet 3.
This is a fairly new model designed for homes, condos and apartments where space is especially limited. This model is perfect for a two piece bathroom set up, and it's been tested and approved by Home Depot.
The Cadet's compact design makes it easy to install and use in small bathrooms. However, it's not cramped looking and it doesn't look cheap.
The Cadet 3 is available in two possible colors, white or bone. It comes with a pop-up, seat-mounting, and cover-mounting hardware. The Cadet 3 is also ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant.
Is 1.6 or 1.28 toilet better?
American Standard makes a variety of different models. The 1.6 and 1.28 models are both designed to be dual flush models, but they are different. The 1.28 has a 7" trapway, and the 1.6 has a 6" trapway. The 1.28 is designed to save up to 1.28 gallons better than the 1.6.
We found that there is no difference in the quality and performance between the 1.6 and the 1.28. The difference is in the name only.
If you want the absolute best quality and are willing to pay extra to get it, then you might want to get the 1.28 because it is a better choice than the 1.6.
The American Standard Aquia can be purchased from a variety of different stores for the same price. Therefore, we suggest purchasing it online to save yourself the hassle of going to a store.
We know that choosing which one of the thousands of toilets available is difficult. So we brought to you a comprehensive toilet comparison page to help you make the most informed choice. You can read our American Standard toilet reviews to make your life easier. We also include a list of the best American Standard two piece toilets. This list will allow you to understand our picks and get a personalized recommendations based on your own requirements.